February 2010

February 27, 2010

I have never seen Penclawdd look so beautiful as it did this evening. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. Even so, I think these images I captured on my mobile phone of the Spring High Tide there go some way to illustrating just how spectacular this area of North Gower can trully be...



February 07, 2010

I am still ploughing my way through my 2004 disc of Rhossili images and it looks like it will take me until the end of this month before I finally get all of its contents uploaded onto www.welcometogower.co.uk

Whilst it may not look like I have added much content to the site recently, I have added many pages that still need a write-up and so I have held these back from publication until I find some time to write up some of my research notes. Again, I will try to get this done by the end of this month.

Finally, I have also sorted out the images for the second issue of Gower Walks, the new ezine devoted to detailing some of the best walks available on the Gower Peninsula. The first few issues will be dedicated to covering the complete coastal walk around Gower's rugged and varied coastline. Issue 1 dealt with Swansea Bay and Issue 2 - which I will hopefully have ready for publication sometime in March 2010 - will continue where the last issue left off, taking in the walk between Mumbles and Langland.

Until next time...